Wedding Packages

Bronze Package: $999

*4 hours of photography coverage with a second shooter.

*Engagement Photo Session (one hour shoot with two outfit changes).

*Private online gallery with access to all images. Unlimited downloads.

*11X14 Hardcover photo album with 20 pages.


A 40% deposit is required for this package. The remainder (60%) will be due one month before the big event. 


Silver Package: $1,250

* 6 hours of photography coverage with a second shooter

*Engagement Photo Session (one hour shoot with two outfit changes)

*Private online gallery with access to all images. Unlimited downloads

*11X14 Hardcover photo album with 30 pages


A 40% deposit is required for this package. The remainder (60%) will be due one month before the big event. 


Gold Package: $1,500

* 8 hours of photography coverage with a second shooter

*Engagement Photo Session (one hour shoot with two outfit changes)

*Private online gallery with access to all images. Unlimited downloads

*11X14 Hardcover photo album with 40 pages


A 40% deposit is required for this package. The remainder (60%) will be due one month before the big event. 

Diamond Package: $2,000


*10 hours of photography coverage with a second shooter

*Engagement photo session (one hour shoot with two outfit changes)

*Bridal photo session (one hour shoot)

*Private online gallery with access to all digital images. Unlimited downloads.

*11X14 Hardcover photo album with 50 pages


A 40% deposit is required for this package. The remainder (60%) will be due one month before the big event.